Learn how the Montessori School of Sudbury is dealing with the impacts of COVID-19.
Educator Assistant (Casa 3)
Interested in joining the Montessori Sudbury team? Apply as an Educator Assistant to our Casa 3 program.
Support Directresses in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, cognitive and social development. Engage children in activities by telling stories, and preparing crafts;
Knowledge of licensing regulations; Develop and implement the Montessori program that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children; Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits; Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
Closes on: Friday, 1 January 2021
- French/ French as a second language
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience in a child care setting
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Dependability; Values and ethics; Reliability, Patient and Strong leadership skills
Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
Closes on: Wednesday, 27 October 2021
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Adheres to monthly financial reporting deadlines as is required by the Finance Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Prepares financial data and backup documentation for fiscal year-end review and reporting, and hand-over to accountant.
- Complies with federal, provincial, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Copyright . Montessori School of Sudbury. All rights reserved.ota.studio