The Pre-Casa program at the Montessori School of Sudbury integrates children into the Casa program and is offered to children 30 to 36 months of age either on a full-time or part-time basis.
Our Pre-Casa program provides a natural extension of the comfort of home where each child is nurtured and stimulated to reach his or her full potential. It provides a supportive environment designed to foster independence, language and creativity for children aged 30 to 36 months. The program focuses on the emotional and intellectual needs of each individual child within a secure environment specifically designed to stimulate and engage children in this age group. Confidence and self esteem grow through activities and materials that encourage self-expression and promote cognitive and gross motor development, as well as development of the senses and co-ordination.
The Montessori School of Sudbury’s Pre-Casa program is challenging, comprehensive and diverse. It is built on the recognition that children in this age group absorb effortlessly from his/her surroundings, just by living and doing. These children are curious about everything and thrive in our specially designed environment that provides endless opportunities for exploration, discovery and wonderment. Special materials with stimulating visual and tactile elements are literally at their fingertips, quenching their innate thirst to touch and manipulate the objects around them.
Our Pre-Casa Program provides:
- a happy, relaxed and stimulating environment where children develop a willingness to share and the ability to respect the rights of others
- encouragement for each child to develop their potential and individuality
- activities and guidance that will instill an understanding and acceptance of routines and limits
- the ingredients necessary for your child to develop self-confidence, self-respect, self-discipline and a feeling of security
- a model of caring and respect for others regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, nationality or social origin