Thank you for choosing the Montessori School of Sudbury
TERMS OF ADMISSION
Children must be 31 months old by their enrollment date to be accepted into the Pre-Casa/Casa programs. It is preferable that your child be toilet-trained.
The Montessori School of Sudbury reserves the right to accept or reject any applications and also to request withdrawal of any child if it is, in the opinion of the teacher and administrator, that the program is not suitable for the student in question. This action is for the benefit of the child or the benefit of the class as a whole.
As a condition of acceptance at the Montessori School of Sudbury, it is understood that the rules and regulations of the school be adhered to. Any student who fails to adhere to the discipline policy of the school may be suspended or expelled. Tuition fees will not be refunded in this situation.
There is no reduction in monthly fees due to absenteeism, professional activity days, March break, Christmas holidays or school closure due to extreme weather. We strongly suggest that parents make alternate care arrangements well in advance for their child so that they are prepared for their child’s illness, PA days, and possible school closures.
Enrollment may be cancelled in writing by the parents or guardians 14 days prior to an early withdrawal. After January 1st of the school year no refunds will be given except for relocation, medical reasons, or as deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
Admission Procedure (Toddler, Pre-Casa & Casa)
- Please contact the City of Greater Sudbury at 705-311 and have your child’s name added to the Centralized Waitlist/Registry.
- Once you have been placed on the Registry please contact us to arrange a tour and review the application process. (Contact Us)
TERMS OF PAYMENT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All payments of tuition must be by post-dated cheque, cash or certified money order. A one time administration fee of $75.00 along with a non-refundable deposit for the first two month’s tuition (see Fee Schedule) for each new child must be paid at the time of enrollment. All registration paperwork must be completed before enrollment can be confirmed.
- Along with the one time Registration fee, there is also a yearly Activity fee of $75.00 which covers the cost of special outings and classroom activities.
- A processing fee of $25.00 will be charged for all NSF cheques. Any default in payments may result in the withdrawal of your child from school.
- The obligation to pay all fees for the academic year is unconditional after the acceptance.
- The Montessori School of Sudbury is a non-profit organization and depends upon prompt payment of fees for operating expenses. Should fees remain outstanding after the due date, the school reserves the right to cancel enrollment and/or take whatever reasonable action is deemed necessary to collect its fees.